Annual Chamber Awards
The Falls Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards are presented at the Falls Celebration. Chamber members are invited to nominate other Chamber members in any or all of the categories below. Nominations are due by January 16, 2023. Please send your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org. A ballot survey will be emailed to members after that for voting. Each member business is able to cast one ballot.
Categories and Descriptions:
- New Business of the Year – Awarded to a new business that uses sound business practices and demonstrates success and profitability while overcoming key business challenges.
- Renovation/Business Improvement of the Year – Awarded to a business that has constructed or remodeled its facilities or upgraded services in a significant way, having a positive effect on local businesses or the community.
- Business Person of the Year – Awarded to a business leader who has shown exemplary leadership in their business field and is successful in their chosen profession.
- Business of the Year – Awarded to a company that demonstrates all-round excellence in business, with commercial success, growth, and community involvement.
- Falls Spirit – Awarded by the Board of Directors to a person or group who advocates the promotion of business growth by demonstrating ethical leadership and showing an active interest in the betterment of the business community.
- Ambassador of the Year – Awarded by the Ambassadors for outstanding leadership and service.