American Family Insurance – Tammy Belisle Agency
Barbs Family Hair Care II
Central Insurance Agency
Chateau St. Croix Winery
Chisago House Restaurant
Cine-Cermin Productions, Inc.
City of St. Croix Falls
City of Taylors Falls
Comfort Systems Plumbing, Heating & A/C, LLC
Cottage Bed & Breakfast
D.K.’s Woodworking LLC
Dalles Bakery and Coffee House
Dan Shober Century 21
Dresser Food and Liquor
Dresser Trap Rock, Inc.
Eagle Valley Bank
Easy IT Guys
Express Employment Professionals
Falls Chamber of Commerce
First National Community Bank
First Presbyterian Church
Flipbook Fun, LLC
Franconia Sculpture Park
Good Samaritan Society – St. Croix Valley
Grandstrand Funeral Home / Edling Chapel
H & R Block
Hanson Accounting Services
High Test Travel
Holiday Inn Express
Holly Barlow, Independent Mary Kay Consultant
Indianhead Glass, Inc.
Inter-County Cooperative Publishing Assoc.
Interactive Business Solutions, LLC
Johnson Motors of St. Croix Falls
Linda Shober Designs & Images
Loggers Bar & Grill
Management Recruiters of the St. Croix Valley
Masterson Staffing Solutions
Minnesota Interstate State Park
Mix 105/105.7 The Fan Radio
Music on the Overlook
New Beginnings Church
Osceola & St. Croix Valley Railway
Osceola Medical Center
Pleasant Lake B & B
Pleasant Valley Orchard
Polk County Abstract/Casterton Title
Polk County Fair Society
Polk-Burnett Electric Coop
Romayne’s on Main Sports Bar and Grill
Royal Credit Union
Salvation Army Serenity Home
SCRMC Volunteer Partners – Gift Shop
Shari Steele Edina Realty
Shelley’s Social Media
St. Croix Falls Historical Society
St. Croix Falls Public Library
St. Croix Falls School District
St. Croix Marine and Power
St. Croix Regional Medical Center
St. Croix River Association
St. Croix Shipping & Handling, LLC
St. Croix Transmission
St. Croix Valley EMS
St. Croix Valley Senior Center
STAR Education Foundation
Swanson Law Office
Taylors Falls Dental Clinic
Taylors Falls Elementary School
Taylors Falls Family Chiropractic
Taylors Falls Historical Society
The Cobbler Shop Shoes and Repair, LLC
The Copy Shop, Inc.
The Dalles House Restaurant & Lounge
The Drive In / Adventure Falls Mini Golf
The RiverGroup Financial Advisers
United Methodist Church
Wild Mountain Winery
Wild Mountain/TF Recreation
Wild Rivers Habitat for Humanity – ReStore
Wisconsin Interstate Park
The Falls Chamber of Commerce advocates, promotes and supports business members and our communities.
Bringing together businesses for a common goal.The Falls Chamber of Commerce provides support and opportunities for self promotion, enhancement and preservation of the unique identity of our business community.
- Assisting in the location and development of manufacturers and other industries.
- Conducting a business association which will bring merchants, professionals, trades people and all interested parties in closer association and work for the mutual advantage and protection of the same.
- Assisting and encouraging other organizations, both governmental and civic, where their objects and purposes coincide with ours.
- Promoting integrity and good faith.
- Fostering just and equitable principles in business.
- Preventing or adjusting controversies.
- Discovering and assisting in correcting abuses.
- Advancing the general welfare and prosperity and fostering and promoting the commercial, industrial, physical and moral development of the Cities and our trade area.
- Encouraging and assisting in public improvements of all kinds.