Annual Chamber Awards
Each year at the Chamber Annual Meeting awards are presented in the following categories. Chamber members are invited to nominate other Chamber members in any or all of the categories below. Nominations were due December 7. Ballots will be emailed out on or around December 15. Each member business is able to cast one ballot. Ballots need to be returned to email@example.com or mailed by December 29.
Awards are presented at the Falls Celebration each year.
Categories and Descriptions:
- New Business of the Year – Awarded to a new business that uses sound business practices and demonstrates success and profitability while overcoming key business challenges.
- Renovation/Business Improvement of the Year – Awarded to a business that has constructed or remodeled its facilities or upgraded services in a significant way, having a positive effect on local businesses or the community.
- Business Person of the Year – Awarded to a business leader who has shown exemplary leadership in their business field and is successful in their chosen profession.
- Business of the Year – Awarded to a company that demonstrates all-round excellence in business, with commercial success, growth, and community involvement.
- Falls Spirit – Awarded to a person or group who advocates the promotion of business growth by demonstrating ethical leadership and showing an active interest in the betterment of the business community.
- NEW! Falls Educator of the Year – One teacher from the St. Croix Falls School District and one teacher from the Taylors Falls Elementary School will be recognized for excellence in teaching. Nomination forms are submitted by school teachers and staff and chosen by the Falls Chamber Board of Directors.