Saturday, October 4, 2014
Downtown St. Croix Falls & the Overlook
The mission of St. Croix Falls Autumn Fest is to capture our unique sense of place, awaken the creative potential of the St. Croix Valley and explore self-sufficient and sustainable models of community development. It is a fun, family oriented celebration of the changing season. You’ll find beautiful views along the Scenic St. Croix River with an Art Fair, live music, deluxe food court, kids activities, plus sidewalk sales downtown.
Overnight accommodations are available through these fine Chamber members. Visit the event website: www.scfaf.com for up to date details. Enjoy Festival Theatre’s performance of The Miser; Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30 pm.
Saturday, October 4th
- 9 am – SNAP Fitness All City Trail Hike – Take one of two guided hikes – meet at Snap Fitness
- 9 am – Family Chalk Art & Lego Creativity Contest (hosted by Northern Waters Literacy)
- 10 am – Art and Craft Fair (Sponsored by Wier Minerals – Linatex)
- Some of the Artists and Crafters registered for our Fair are: Jamberry Nails, Pure Country Alpacas, Deb Severson, Hand Woven Rugs, Sparetime Fashions, Mohnsen Creek Antlercraft, BLING!, Kim’s Mosaics & Cupcake Candy Jars, Lovin Stitches, First Evangelical Lutheran Church – Youth Group, Native American and Andean Flutes, Wild River Herbals, Mikes’ Metal Art
- 10 am – Senior Center food, Bake Sale & Music w/Kaptain Karl
- 10 am – Breakfast, Coffee & tours at Festival Theatre 10 am
- 10 am – Zumba with Kim
- 10:30 am – Kids and Adult Zumba
- 11 am – Kids Zumba
- 11 am – Wild Flower & Nature Hike w/Kr. Kelly – Meet at the Overlook
- 11:30 am – Randy the Frog Guy Show – Kids
- 12 pm – Barb Trombley Storyteller & Activities
- 12 pm – Bean Bag Tourney, Register Here
- 1 pm – Music by the Scalded Hounds
- 1 pm – Grand Opening Time & Again Shoppe
- 2 pm – 2nd Annual Pie Eating Contest at Dalles Bakery and Coffee House. Sign up Here!
- 4 pm – SCF Library Reception, Poetry & Fun
- 7: 30 pm – Festival Theatres’ “The Miser”After Reception 10 pm
- 9 pm – Official After Party at Dalles House with “Paisan”
Come to the Overlook in St. Croix Falls during the most beautiful time of year in the St. Croix River Valley. The fall colors will be brilliant for guests and residents to enjoy. Pick up some information about energy savings or a hand crafted item for gift giving. It’s all a part of the home spun hospitality here!
Check out the 2010 Flash Mob video here.