Saturday, October 4, 2014
Downtown St. Croix Falls & the Overlook
The mission of St. Croix Falls Autumn Fest is to capture our unique sense of place, awaken the creative potential of the St. Croix Valley and explore self-sufficient and sustainable models of community development. It is a fun, family oriented celebration of the changing season. You’ll find beautiful views along the Scenic St. Croix River with an Art Fair, live music, deluxe food court, kids activities, plus sidewalk sales downtown.
The Chamber sponsored 2014 Art and Craft Fair application may be downloaded here.
Overnight accommodations are available through these fine Chamber members. Visit the event website: www.scfaf.com for up to date details. Enjoy Festival Theatre’s performance of The Miser; Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30 pm. Get your tickets
Thursday, October 3rd
Dalles House Restaurants Special Fall Wine Pairing Dinner – 7:00 pm
Friday, October 4th
- Lions’ Park Family Fall River Walk & Playtime – 4 pm
- 92nd SCF Library Birthday Party & Reception – 7 – 8:30 pm
- Family Dance Party w/DJ man from disco and Kids games
Saturday, October 5th
- Mammoth Gravel Classic Bike Ride at Cyclova XC – 8 and 9 am starts
- Art and Craft Fair – 10 am to 4 pm
- Lion’s Club Kids Games and Senior Center Food Fund Raiser 10 am – 3 pm
- Community Art Mural Project at the Overlook - 10 am – Everyone welcome – Paints and materials provided by National Park Service
- Kids and Adult Zumba at the Overlook – 10:30 am
- Music at the St. Croix Falls Farmers Market – 11 am – 2 pm
- Authentic American Indian Drum & Dance show at the Overlook 1 pm
- 2nd Annual Pie Eating Contest at Dalles Bakery and Coffee House. Sign up Here!
- Frank Montano flute Performance & Reception for the Climate Change Art Show at the St. Croix River Visitor Center 2 – 4 pm
- “Talkin Squatch” Presentation & the “Finding Big Foot” hike. Meet at the St. Croix Falls Library 6 pm
Come to the Overlook in St. Croix Falls during the most beautiful time of year in the St. Croix River Valley. The fall colors will be brilliant for guests and residents to enjoy. Pick up some information about energy savings or a hand crafted item for gift giving. It’s all a part of the home spun hospitality here!
Check out the 2010 Flash Mob video here.