Saturday, October 3, 2015 & Sunday, October 4, 2015
Downtown St. Croix Falls & the Overlook
The mission of St. Croix Falls Autumn Fest is to capture our unique sense of place, awaken the creative potential of the St. Croix Valley and explore self-sufficient and sustainable models of community development. It is a fun, family oriented celebration of the changing season. You’ll find beautiful views along the Scenic St. Croix River with an Art Fair, live music, deluxe food court, kids activities, plus sidewalk sales downtown.
Overnight accommodations are available through these fine Chamber members. Visit the event website: www.scfaf.com for up to date details. Enjoy Festival Theatre’s performance of Noises Off; Saturday at 7:30 pm and Sunday at 2:00 pm
2015 Schedule –
Saturday, October 3th
- 7 am – Interstate Park Bird Hike with Expert Brian Collins at Silverbrook Trail
- 10 am – Kids Run – Jump – Skip Contest at St. Croix Falls Library
- 10 am – SCF Farmers Market at Library Plaza
- 10 am – 4 pm Art and Craft Fair
- Some of the Artists and Crafters registered for our Fair are: Jamberry Nails, Pure Country Alpacas, Deb Severson, Hand Woven Rugs, Sparetime Fashions, Mohnsen Creek Antlercraft, BLING!, Kim’s Mosaics & Cupcake Candy Jars, Lovin Stitches, First Evangelical Lutheran Church – Youth Group, Native American and Andean Flutes, Wild River Herbals, Mikes’ Metal Art
- 10 am – Senior Center food, Bake Sale & Music w/Kaptain Karl
- 10 am – National Park Service Art Project at Library Plaza
- 10 am – Halloween Costume Swap
- 10 am – 2 pmMovies – Kids & Family
- 11:30 am – Randy the Frog Guy at the Library
- 12 pm – Step Up and Swing Band – Pocket Park
- 2 pm – 3rd Annual Pie Eating Contest at Dalles Bakery and Coffee House. Sign up Here!
- 5:30 pm – St. Croix Falls Fire Department FundRaiser – at the Polk County Fairgrounds
- 7:30 pm – Festival Theatre “Noises Off”
Sunday, October 4th
- 9 am – Interstate Park Morning Coffee Hike
- 1 pm – Woolly Day Mountain bike social gathering at the WBC Trailhead a the corner of Maple Street & Lincoln near Industrial Park
- 2 pm – Festival Theatre “Noises Off”
Come to the Overlook in St. Croix Falls during the most beautiful time of year in the St. Croix River Valley. The fall colors will be brilliant for guests and residents to enjoy. Pick up some information about energy savings or a hand crafted item for gift giving. It’s all a part of the home spun hospitality here!
Check out the 2010 Flash Mob video here.