The mission of the Falls Chamber is to advocate, promote and support our business members and our communities.
Why join the Falls Chamber? Research shows that being an active member of your local Chamber of Commerce conveys that your business is a great one! Chamber involvement means that your company uses good business practices, cares about customers, has an upstanding reputation, and cares about the community.
Chamber members have access to multiple valuable resources such as educational seminars, promotion opportunities, networking meetings and fun gatherings. At our Annual Meeting and Awards Dinner each January we elect new board members and celebrate our year by recognizing Chamber Award winners. Check the calendar of events on our homepage for upcoming dates.
By becoming a Chamber member, your business becomes part of something bigger. Our organization is independent, member supported, and getting stronger and more efficient with each passing year. You make a difference and, with your support, we will help the Taylors Falls and St. Croix Falls reach its fullest potential.
- Year Round Business Referrals
- Posting in and delivery of the Weekly Chamber Electronic Newsflash
- Notice of Meetings & Events via email
- Participation in Chamber Dollars Gift Certificate Program
- Chamber “Like” on your Facebook page
- Business Listing & Link on Chamber Website
- Brochure distribution at Chamber office
- Opportunity to host “Business After 5” networking event at your place of business
- Voting Rights at Membership Meetings
- Opportunity to sponsor an event or meeting
- Access to the Member online portal
Become great with us! Take the next step by downloading and filling out the Membership Application form here and returning it with your dues.
Thank you for considering membership. If you should have any questions or concerns, please contact the Chamber office via email here or by calling 715.483.3580.
2015 Membership Dues Structure
- $50 – Social Member
- $125 – Church/Non-profit Organization membership
- $145 – 1-4 Full time equivalent employees membership
- $295 – 5 -10 Full time equivalent employees membership
- $395 – 11 – 15 Full time equivalent employees membership
- $500 – 16-25 Full time equivalent employees membership
- $800 – 26-49 Full time equivalent employees membership
- $1000 – 50 + Full time equivalent employees membership
Other Benefits: Optional Paid Services:
- Customized, individual Email Blast to members – $25 per occasion
- Membership Mailing Labels – $25 per occasion
- Email Address List – $25 per occasion
- Website Display Ad – rates vary, check with staff