The mission of the Falls Chamber is to advocate, promote and support our business members and our communities.
Every day our independent, member supported organization is getting stronger and more efficient. You make a difference and with your support, we will be the best ever in 2012. New members are always welcome to attend a meeting to check us out. Try one of our monthly BA5 events.
Research shows that being an active member of your local chamber conveys that your company uses good business practices, is involved in the community, cares about customers and is reputable. If these are traits that you embody, join us and together we can make your business even better.
The Falls Chamber Board has outlined an ambitious agenda for the year and invites you to become more involved with the Chamber through attending our bi-monthly meetings or serving on a committee that interests you.
Members are invited to periodic educational seminars, networking meetings and fun gatherings, plus the Annual Meeting and Awards Dinner each January where new board members are elected, we celebrate our year and recognize the Chamber Award winners. Check the calendar of events on our homepage for upcoming dates.
Become great with us! Take the next step by downloading and filling out the application form here and returning it with your dues.
Thank you for considering membership. If you should have any questions or concerns, please contact the Chamber office via email here or by calling 715.483.3580.
In addition to our Annual Meeting in January, we have scheduled general membership luncheon meetings to be held throughout the year. For 2013 Membership Luncheons will be held in March, May, August and October. Please see the calendar for exact dates and specific information. Each luncheon will feature a Chamber member as host and/or caterer, updates from the Chamber, Member 60 Second Infomercials and a learning opportunity presented by a Chamber member or other business professional. General membership meetings are designed to:
- Enhance your personal and professional potential
- Increase your customer base
- Provide exposure to potential business partners
- Foster the exchange of ideas
- Broaden your understanding of best business practices
Marketing and Business Resources
The Chamber provides resources for members to stay informed and reach their target markets. These are some of the direct membership benefits:
- Membership Listing on this website’s business directory with direct link to your website or Facebook page
- Referrals from other members and through the Chamber office
- Advertising opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities
Vibrant Committee Opportunities
Chamber members may help plan and implement various Chamber or community events and activities throughout the year. These are opportunities to help create retail promotions, market the community, encourage tourism and set direction for our growing business community. Our current Chamber committees are; Ambassador, Marketing, Membership and Programs.
Online Secure Payment Option:
By using the above link your dues payments are received online, but a Membership application (below) needs to be filled out and mailed into the Chamber office for processing.
2013 Membership Dues Structure
- $50 – Social Member
- $125 – Church/Non-profit Organization membership
- $145 – 1-4 Full time equivalent employees membership
- $295 – 5 -10 Full time equivalent employees membership
- $395 – 11 – 15 Full time equivalent employees membership
- $500 – 16-25 Full time equivalent employees membership
- $800 – 26-49 Full time equivalent employees membership
- $1000 – 50 + Full time equivalent employees membership
- Year Round Business Referrals
- Posting in and delivery of the Weekly Chamber Electronic Newsflash
- Notice of Meetings & Events via email or USPS
- Membership Identifier (Window Cling)
- Participation in Chamber Dollars Gift Certificate Program
- Chamber “Like” on your Facebook page
- Business Listing & Link on Chamber Website
- Brochure distribution at Chamber office
- Opportunity to host “Business After 5″ networking event at your place of business
- Voting Rights at Membership Meetings
- Opportunity to sponsor an event or meeting
Optional Paid Services:
- Customized, individual Email Blast to members – $25 per occasion
- Access to Chamber Bulk Mail Account – $25 annually (calendar year)
- Membership Mailing Labels – $25 per occasion
- Email Address List – $25 per occasion
- Website Display Ad – rates vary, check with staff
- Additional (window cling) Membership Identifiers - $3 each